Can anyone play Everest Challenger®?
Everest Challenger® is a corporate learning tool that can be incorporated as a day teambuilding segment into a longer programme, or as a stand-alone programme. It is suited to be delivered by:
- workshop leaders / trainers
- HR professionals
- change management consultants
- experiential learning practitioners
The teambuilding simulation comes complete with dice, various resource cards, a facilitator manual, participant rules and guidelines, a DVD illustrating the challenges and tactics of climbing Mt. Everest using authentic footage from expeditions, and a CD containing sample presentation slides — everything you will need to deliver this at your next in-house leadership or team retreat, or as a solution for a client. Additional items planned include added-value upgrades in the future.
See sample lower-resolution video from DVD | See video clips of teams in action
Who has used Everest Challenger® in the past?
Everest Challenger® has been used by teams from Singapore Management University, and Republic Polytechnic, and multinationals such as UBS, Wella, Bunge, Chartis, and International Flavors and Fragrances (IFF).
Licenses have been bought by organisations in 13 countries Asia, Africa, Europe,Australia and the USA such as:
- FEDEX's Global Leadership Institute (USA licensee)
- Terry College of Business — University of Georgia (USA licensee)
- Taiwan Sports University ( Taiwan licensee)
- Duncan Chessell (Australian licensee)
- Blue Peaks Consulting (South African licensee)
- KwaZulu Natal University (South African licensee)
- Hundred Camps Pvt Ltd/Technodent (Indian licensee)
- Opportunity Associates ( Romania Licensee)
- Exploratist (Romania licensee)
- Wildguanabuana (Egypt licensee)
- Equilibria (UK licensee)
Clients who have used Everest Challenger® include:
- International Flavours and Fragrances (IFF)
- Jones Lang Lasalle
- Rane (India)
- Singapore Labour Foundation
- Ministry of Health Holdings